Monday, February 5, 2018

Flash Dance..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




Believe it or not this one used to be irises. I just labored so long on trying to make them work that I decided to throw in the proverbial towel and start all over.

The surface is a Richeson sanded panel and they take a LOT of torture. LOL.

I held it under a garden hose , blasting most of the iris image away, then let the panel dry.

I used some of the ghost image underneath to allow the fish to evolve. It was tricky, but then I love to complicate things, ha!

I really like the design of this one, and I certainly prefer it to my iris attempt. I hope you like it.

This image is 18" x 24" unframed
$400 plus S/H





This image is also available in prints from Fine Art America:









                  Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment