Saturday, October 7, 2017

Trail Shadows..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I am sorry I have not posted in a few days, I was attending a fun workshop with Mary Ann Beckwith.. 

I think there will be a few abstracts coming up in my future posts.. She LOVES color as do I, and I was enthralled with our daily fun!
I have a lot of unfinished pieces I need to complete, so keep an eye out..

However, this painting was one I had almost finished prior to that workshop, and I just made a few changes on it today ready to post.

It's a watercolor on Arches paper unframed.

9" x 24"

$325 plus S/H


Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:





Thanks for visiting..

Rae works and teaches in all mediums.. please contact her through her website at:

                                                         http://raeandrews.com



No comments:

Post a Comment